Gentlemen – start your engines – tickets to Bear New Zealand Week 2019, our 10th edition ARE NOW LIVE!
Details are here https://bearnewzealand.co.nz/shop/
This is also the early bird tickets for our big Tri-Nations party on February 9 – The close of Bear NZ Week and the Official Pre-Party to the Big Gay Out.
DJs Colin Gaff (Australia), James Leuii (NZ) and Everett Wayne (US and NZ)
Limited early birds available before they go on sale to the general public.
The process for ordering:
1. Select the events you would like to attend and add tickets to the cart
2. If you would like a t-shirt as well, then add this to the cart
3. Check out the cart and complete your payment
4. You will get a confirmation the payment has been processed and a confirmation the order is being processed.
5. Once the order is approved you’ll receive a confirmation of the completed order and any tickets that were purchased.
Tues February 5 – Bear Drag Race at Coco’s Cantina from 6pm – FREE
– URGE Bear Divas All-Stars at Caluzzi from 7.30pm – $60
Wed February 6 – Waitangi Day Eat and Greet from 2pm , Private Address (will be emailed to all participants) – $5
– Urge Underwear Party at Dog’s Bollix, Newton Road from 8pm – $20
Thu February 7 – Big Comedy Night at Classic Comedy Lounge, Queen St – $25 (pre-drinks at Q Theatre)
Fri February 8 – Mr Bear New Zealand 2019 at Dog’s Bollix from 9pm – FREE
Sat February 9 – Tri-Nations 2019 at Phoenix, K Road from 9pm – early birds $25
Sun February 10 – Ending HIV Big Gay Out at Coyle Park, Pt Chevalier from midday – Gold Coin donation
TBC – Wet Fur at Centurian Sauna
And here is our t-shirt for the next year too, available in S, M, L, XL,2XL,3XL – $20
This a very special year for us – 10 years of Bear New Zealand Week!
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters including Ending HIV, Haka Hotels, Bear Skin, Purple Rainbow, GayStay NZ, Grey Lynn Tyreworx, likaADVICE, Garnet Station, Basement and Vinny’s Barbershop and all the venues participating